Thursday, June 19, 2008

upDATE

Seeing as everyone seems to want some of my time these days, I present to you a
Hypothetical (but all too common) situation:
I am somewhere talking to someone when he/she asks me (for whatever reason) a simple:
"Are you available on [month, date]?"
A situation such as this would have left me fumbling around my unorganized brain searching for conflicting activities that I had almost certainly forgotten about.
NOT ANYMORE
I have, my friends, acquired from the local Target one of the greatest investments of my life. It has undoubtedly saved more lives than not, and it has a high-quality vinyl cover. In addition, it fits in my pocket! What is this most recent addition to my back left pocket you ask? It is none other than a Blue Sky™ 2008-2009 Monthly Pocket Planner! It has brought much joy and organization to my life! I highly recommend one.
[actual pocket planner may vary in size, shape, color, and contents]

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's great to be organized! However, I prefer a 2'x3' calendar that hangs on the wall! It works for me!