Sunday, August 10, 2008

MARIO!!!!



OHMYGOSH.
So, Jamie and I were pretty excited to see A Chorus Line. We had great second row seats and it was lovely.
All of the actors had incredible dance skills, and the singing was great.
THEN, afterwards we came outside.
It was a total frenzy! Everyone was just lingering about the door, so Jamie made the observation that they were waiting for the cast to come out of the door. So, like every other woman in the audience, we waited.
Then the cast slowly came trickling out. I was able to grab some signatures on my playbill and take a picture with one cast member.
Then, Mario came out. Everyone was screaming their heads off! There were even a couple paparazzi snapping pictures of him. "MARY-O!! " (is that how you say his name now? mary-o? or is it a NY thing?) "How's Screech?" "When's the Saved by the Bell reunion?"
It was hilarious. Afterwards I was starstruck and just in awe.
I felt bad for Mary-o. But I felt even worse for the actors who came out the door after him who didn't get much attention.




1 comment:

Jamie said...

SOOOO much fun!! I will always remember brushing arms with Mary-O! hehe It was so great to have you here - we miss you already! Come back and see us soon!