Tuesday, October 2, 2012

what we've been up to

Unless you already follow me on instagram, you probably don't even know what's been going on in my life!
Just some little life events happened since the last time I posted...
Like.....

Going to California with my family...


Like...



Getting engaged...



Like...


Getting married...


Like...





Going to Florida and Canada with my new husband...


Like...


starting my senior year... (yeah, I'm graduating college, suckas!)



Like...


Getting my wisdom teeth out....... I know this photo is hilarious, you have my permission to laugh.


So, Lots of fun (and not so fun...teeeeetttthhh...) things!

Also, LOTS AND LOTS of DIY projects to come!  Stay tuned for the next year, and maybe you'll see a post!



1 comment:

tterb said...

I want to see more pics! Looking forward to the DIY posts too!