Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BIG NEWS

Attention, attention. This is some BIG NEWS. Like the title said.




I am going to start becoming........Consistent!

Anyone who reads this blog doesn't know what I'm planning on majoring in at the moment. Since I haven't disclosed this information to many people, this may come as a surprise, but hopefully you will think "Oh, okay, that sounds like something Kelly might enjoy and/or be good at." If you don't think that, maybe you will give me some suggestions???
Alright, the game plan right now is Communications! I'm not quite sure which emphasis at the moment, but I'm leaning towards Communication Studies. Or advertising. Or PR. Or Print Journalism. But not Broadcast Journalism.


So, to give me a better idea of the advertising world, I am taking Intro to Advertising. And as part of that, I have to write a blog. So, really, that is why I'm going to be consistent. But only for four months! So don't get comfortable. Because I like the title of my blog and I don't want to change it.

Oh, and here's a video* that cracks me up every time.



* Mom- click on the word "video."

2 comments:

Karen said...

I KNOW to click on "video" silly! I know how to open a link I just have no clue how to MAKE a link.

Thanks for the laugh! Love me some "Peter at the perk"!

Peace and blessings.

Jamie said...

Congrats on choosing a major! I think that sounds perfect for you. You don't want to be a newswoman?? :)

(Good thing you helped mom click on your link - haha!)