Friday, September 24, 2010

This is what happens when you have a stomache ache at 1:07 am.

I think this blog is going down the drain. I really don't have a clear focus anymore. I'm not even inconsistent!

Last night, as I sat in bed at 1:07 am eating crackers, I just kept thinking about this blog. I don't even know what prompted it. Maybe because yesterday I was hooked on my computer? I'm still not sure.
But I think its just going to continue being a random compilation of crap for a while. So, bear with me, and please don't give up on my blogging "abilities".

And in the meantime, watch this video.



3 comments:

Jamie said...

WT Heck was that??! lol

AliStephenWood said...

I wont give up on you kelly :)
and i love how much I've seen that video since I've been away from home

tterb said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mid-blog crisis! keep it up!