Monday, October 18, 2010

"The Injury"

Although my injuries are always minor, I take pictures when I deem them "bad". Last week yielded the most recent addition- the slice to the foot. This happened when I was rushing to Ward Prayer. Our meeting spot is in the parking lot, and as I was running along the fence bordering the lot, it got caught on the fence and made a clean slice from the 3rd toe down.


This is "the injury" from last year. Result of a bad tumble whilst disco skating.


This year's "injury"
My friend Lonnie took this picture on his phone shortly after the incident.


After I came back and cleaned it up, this is what it looked like.


Ta-da! (please disregard the horrible pedicure.)


3 comments:

Jamie said...

While not as awful as my "date of death" (ending in a trip to the ER), that looks pretty bad! Get well soon!

Sarah Peterson said...

Oh Kelly! I hope that is getting better quickly! Looks painful to me!

tterb said...

OUCH! maybe you can get one of those wheely things where you kneel with one leg. I always wanted to zoom around campus on one of those